How Do I Track Marketing?
It is one thing to buy advertising, but another to actually know whether or not it’s working. Business owners and marketing managers, it does not have to be complicated. In fact, there are systems that are set up to easily track the effectiveness or your marketing.
In a short answer to your question, How do I track Marketing, I say get a marketing tracking software such as Profit Finder Pro Software. There is no need to re-invent the wheel. Before you settle on a software, though, here are some questions to consider:
1. Have you ever had the misfortune of spending more dollars on marketing than on the dollars of sales that came in?
2. Have you ever had a gut feeling that some marketing works better than others, but you did not know exactly how to show or explain it?
3. Did you know that by switching non-performing marketing to performance-based marketing you could save your company?
4. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be in the driver’s seat and make marketing decisions based on results instead of emotions?
5. Would you believe that you could base marketing expenditures on results? (Personal experience.)
When you set out to figure out how to track marketing, just make sure the marketing tracking software you choose is one that will give you the information you need!