The following article is taken completely from an interview Victoria Downing and Mark Harrari from Remodelers Advantage had with Profit Finder Pro Software’s Susan Raisanen on July 27, 2020.
If you have more than one salesperson, then odds are you have a round robin policy of lead assignment. But that could be doing your sales team and your marketing department a disservice.
Susan is the President of Profit Finder Pro Software and works with business owners and managers to help them understand that tracking just a few simple numbers in sales and marketing can make the difference between a company being profitable… or not.
Susan is also the Director of Sales & Marketing for TraVek Inc., an award-winning design-build remodeler in Scottsdale, AZ, and a long-term Roundtables member here at R/A!
In this episode, Victoria, Mark and Susan talk more about:
- The difference between Marketing and Advertising and how it affects tracking
- How much efficient marketing can add to the bottom line
- What numbers should you be tracking
- Once you get the numbers from tracking, what you do with them
- Whether or not you should cut your marketing during down times
- And more…